Obsidian SG-One Mustang
What would you build if you had finances without limitations, a love for classic Mustangs and a passion for hot rodding? Forget everything you know and believe about classic Mustangs because we’re talking about something that’s never existed before. Something that says, “You’ve achieved the highest levels success and perfectly reflects who you are.” It must exceed the wildest dreams of even the most discerning enthusiast without disappointment or delay. It must redefine the standards by which all others are judged. It must be the absolute pinnacle of achievement. All of this requires the finest coach level craftsmanship, ingenious engineering, seamless integration of only the best components and several years to complete. So, we proudly introduce you to the Obsidian SG-One Mustang.
Classic styling meticulously blended with sophisticated technology.
A Twin supercharged and intercooled EFI engine with more horsepower than any factory Shelby Mustang , a new Corvette ZR-1 or a new Dodge Viper. They’ll know you’re coming with the beautiful but subtle supercharger whine, a camshaft idle you’ll love and a muscular exhaust sound that’s not too loud on the inside yet intimidating on the outside. A fully integrated tube chassis with roll bar easily handles the power while a NASCAR style belly pan provides high speed aerodynamics. The body has been extended 7” over stock to comfortably sit virtually anyone up to 7 feet tall. Formula One style paddle shifters enable lightning fast and consistent gear changes. Enormous Brembo four wheel disc brakes with hydro boost provide fade-free stopping power in a hurry. A fully adjustable coil over suspension system is tuned for carving out corners while providing excellent ride characteristics. A performance rack and pinion steering system gives the utmost in road feel and goes precisely where you point it. Custom 18” front and 20” rear aluminum wheels and BF Goodrich KDW tires provide a nose down appearance with superior dry and wet weather traction and razor sharp handling and braking. Inside, you’ll find power everything with bone chilling air conditioning. To ensure the highest level of your entertainment experience there is a 3,000 watt Kicker stereo system with Dolby 5.1 surround sound, DVD navigation, MP3, iPod, XM Radio, 60GB hard drive, Bluetooth and HomeLink. There’s even WiFi Internet access wherever your journey takes you. The cockpit is wrapped in the finest leather. Seating is fully adjustable with lumbar support, electronic control and heating. To keep the outside world from coming in and to provide the ultimate in year round comfort, the interior is fully lined with the latest in sound proofing and heat insulation. The latest instrumentation with Chameleon lighting provide vital statistics and allow you to adjust to just the right look. A touch screen LCD is integrated into the car’s fuel injection system, stereo electronics and diagnostics. With access to a chassis dyno, you can precisely tune the engine from the cockpit. A fully integrated yet easy to operate security system ensures it stays in your possession. Lastly, full documentation ensures the ease of service and helps protect your investment.
Powerful, graceful and elegant, she's one of a kind.
In fact, there’s only one available and it will never be reproduced. That should come as no surprise though. After all, it’s just like you are: in a class all by itself. We suggest acquiring the Obsidian SG-One now before it’s gone!
Horsepower: 800+HP on pump gas (est) Over 1,000+ HP is possible w/tuning
Torque: 750 lbs. ft. on pump gas (est)
0-60: 4 sec. (est)
Top Speed: Could possibly be the fastest “streetable” Mustang ever
Weight: Approximately 3,000 lbs.
Length: 190.6” (7” longer, comfortably seats virtually anyone up to 7 feet tall)
Cost To Duplicate: Approx. $1.3M
ENGINE & DRIVE TRAIN:
• Obsidian 392 cubic inch engine (351W based), 800+HP on pump gas
• Big Stuff 3 fuel injection w/on-board computer mgt. & in-dash diagnostics
• Rotrex C38-81 twin superchargers & Active twin blow off valves
• Hogan custom aluminum intake manifold w/Viper twin throttle bodies
• Spearco custom twin air to air intercoolers
• Custom billet aluminum pulley system, radiator core support & firewall
• Aeromotive fuel pump & custom alum. fuel tank (sumped & baffled)
• Doug Thorley custom headers, custom dual exhaust & aluminum tips
• Tremec TKO 600 5-speed manual w/Master Shift paddle shifters
• Mittler Brothers 9" fabricated rear end housing w/Currie 31-spline axles
• Integrated tubular chassis, 4-point hidden roll cage & 4-piece belly pan
• Redesigned shock towers, rear frame rails, reinforced frame rails & jack pads
• Lowered center of gravity (for high speed stability & aggressive look)
• Engine & firewall have been pushed back (for better weight distribution)
SUSPENSION, BRAKES & STEERING:
• RRS Phase 5 front coil over suspension (Koni shocks w/Eibach springs)
• RRS rear 3-link coil over suspension w/torque Arm
• Brembo 14" 4-wheel disc brakes w/4-piston calipers
• RRS power rack & pinion steering w/IDIDIT brushed tilt steering
• Power Brake Service hydroboost power brakes
INTERIOR (17 CUSTOM INTERIOR PANELS):
• 2-seat conversion w/seats/boxes pushed back (for a modern sports car feel)
• Recaro custom ultra heated leather seats w/full lumbar support
• 4-point safety harness system
• Luxury carpeting, sound proofing & heat insulation
• Electronic A/C, Electric Life power windows, door locks & 3-speed wipers
• Kicker 3,000 watt sound system w/5.1 Dolby digital surround sound
• DVD GPS Navigation, XM Radio, MP3, WMA, iPod, Bluetooth, 60 Gig hard drive, Mobile Wi-Fi Internet, HomeLink & more
• 10.5" LCD touch screen monitor (operates electronics for vehicle)
• Keyless ignition, remote keyless entry & vehicle security system
• Stewart Warner gauges w/chameleon light package
• Hand crafted color matched dash board extends several inches over stock
• Hand crafted 2-piece door panels, headliner, center console & rear panels
• Leather wrapped billet steering wheel w/manual paddle shifters
• Lokar billet pedals & various billet accessories