The New Peugeot 407 Coupé Breaks Cover
The Peugeot brand has been associated with some great coupés over the years that have today become true classics around the world. Cars like the 404, 504 and 406 coupés have become icons of their time.
Today the new Peugeot 407 Coupé takes to the stage and will carry on that tradition of exclusive style and elegance.
• World premiere at the Frankfurt Motor Show – September 2005
• Available in the UK – January 2006
• A large Grand Tourer that can easily accommodate four passengers and all their luggage
• Available at launch in the UK with three engines:
* 2.2 litre 16 valve petrol developing 160bhp
* 3.0 litre V6 24 valve petrol developing 211bhp
* 2.7 litre V6 24 valve HDI Diesel with Particulate Emission Filter developing 205bhp
• All fitted with six speed gearboxes – manual or automatic dependent on model
• Double wishbone front suspension with integral multi-arm rear suspension and exceptional torsional rigidity to guarantee optimal driving pleasure
• Comprehensive safety package as standard: ABS, ESP, traction control, emergency brake assist, seven airbags, active front head restraints
Further information will be available in September.